• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/FT: Red Sea 130D Package Deal

arking_mark

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This old tank has seen a lot of years. No leaks or issues. The stand has a little water damage on the bottom. I prefer not to part out.

Package equipment:
1. Tank, stand, and original lid/light
2. Upgraded intank media basket
3. Tunze Nano Skimmer
4. Recently replaced return pump

Package Livestock:
1. Sand
2. Rock (excluding Conch Shell)
3. Rock includes various common mushrooms, colony of Grandy Palys, Colony of Green Implosions, Kenya Trees, and Probably an RBTA or three that I won't be able to move. There may be some coral that I can't remove either.

Trade items I'm looking for:
1. Fish that come from a disease free tank (i.e. you quarantine and have no known issues) Blotched Anthias, Copper Banded Butterfly, Hawaiin Cleaner Wrasse
2. Coral that comes from a disease free tank: Homewrecker, OG Bounce, frogspawn, Torch, nice mini colony of something
3. Equipment: Maxspect Jump Skimmer, Abyzz pump (I'll add cash for one of these)

As I'm looking to take the tank down this Sunday or next...I'm willing to accept any offer. So if you don't have something on my list I'll still be interested.

20210124_094812.jpg

jt86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very interested but you are a bit far from me. Got what you want though. I got a 40+ heads bicolor frogspawn I can trade with you

Attachments

• 9E36BFF6-4AF8-4BCC-B415-2A3C1A10B7D9.jpeg
    9E36BFF6-4AF8-4BCC-B415-2A3C1A10B7D9.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 27

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back