• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Fully Controllable LED Lighting system $200 Shipped

bucksfan1976

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
846
Reaction score
3
Location
columbus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fully controlled LED Lighting system for sale used 2 months I got rid of all SPS so no longer need strong light.

-55 x 3 watt Epistar LEDs
-Full Sunrise / Sunset mode
-Hanging kit included

$200 Shipped to anywhere in the lower 48

buyer is responsible for paypal fees





 
Bucksfan, do you know the brand-name of that light or maybe just where you bought it? I have the exact light and need replacement parts (dropped it in the tank!) that's a great light btw, I love mine. Glws
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new