FS gen 3 radion pros

  • Thread starter Thread starter YHSublime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
2,449
Location
Arlington, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling two generation 3 radion pros. They have been used for 3 months. Down sizing my system. These both come with the original boxes, equipment, USB cables, manuals, etc. included is a long arm kit and a hanging kit. $1300 takes everything, shipping on your dime. I'm located in Arlington, va, if local pickup is desired.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new