• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: GHL Profilux 3ex Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD!

Up for sale is my P3ex which I painted white to match the current GHL dosers.
This unit was also sent back to Germany this year for a once-over and installation of a new screen.
Works great. Comes power cable and temp probe.
Backwards and forwards compatible with other GHL equipment like Dosers, Powerbar 6D-PAB or Powerbar 5.1, all probes, sensors, etc.
Been wanting to get into the most reliable and best built controller on the market but couldn't stomach the price? Now's your chance! :)
Asking $275.

i-brzQkCX.jpg

i-3PHw3rJ.jpg

i-WkjNTzK.jpg

LoneStarReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested. What are some of the main practical differences between this one and the 4? I see on their website it is wifi (which I don't necessarily care about) and additional ports and functions. Since you have used them both, what is the biggest difference in your mind?

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wifi was the big difference. Personally, with the equipment I have and the way I run my tank (fairly simple) this was the big difference for me.
There are some additional ports on the 4 but nothing you couldn't add later. There is room in the 3 for additional cards.
And the buttons on the front of the 4 are touch rather than soft push buttons.

LoneStarReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the quick reply. I just PM'd you.

Wifi was the big difference. Personally, with the equipment I have and the way I run my tank (fairly simple) this was the big difference for me.
There are some additional ports on the 4 but nothing you couldn't add later. There is room in the 3 for additional cards.
And the buttons on the front of the 4 are touch rather than soft push buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back