• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS GHL Profilux Powerbar 5.1 - $100

Item Price
$100.00
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Style68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ITEM IS IN GOOD PHYSICAL AND WORKING CONDITION. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING. HAVE 2 IN STOCK

Connect to PAB-Port of the ProfiLux.

The Powerbar 5.1 offers 5 switchable sockets, one of which can also be dimmed. An additional 6th outlet with permanent power (e.g. for ProfiLux, pumps or lights) is also included.

The ProfiLux Aquatic Bus enables secure and reliable communication with ProfiLux. Built-in surge protection and an illuminated fused switch together with LED indicators provide you with the complete package and utmost level of safety.

Also, the power consumption of individual loads per socket can be measured separately (versions with PAB only). The integrated LEDs indicate the switching status of the individual outlets. Fuses protect the powerbars against overload (230 V versions).

Powerbars 5.1 can be daisy-chained.

Dimensions (LxWxH): 420 x 90 x 60 mm

Maximum current in total / per socket: 15A / 15A

* PAB cable NOT included
Specially developed for Aquatics.
GHL Powerbars feature on/off switching of electrical loads for components such as heaters, cooling devices, solenoid valves for CO2control, or stream pumps.

Our Powerbars are designed specially for the aquarium hobby and produced to the highest quality and security standards. The body of the Powerbars are made of high quality materials and premium grade insulating plastic to prevent electrical shock when touched after potential water contact. All used components are UL-certified and flame retardant.

20220423_085145.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.0%
Back