• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: High End Chalice Frag Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snowsrfr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowsrfr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to sell, cuz I just bought pack from a R2R member, but life has reared it's ugly head. I don't have an awesome DSLR, so I did the best I could with my little point and shoot.

$1050 Shipped

Fallen Sun 2 eyes
DSCN0689-1.jpg


JF My Miami 1 eye
DSCN0690-1.jpg


JF Banana Banshee 2 eyes
DSCN0691-1.jpg


Cornbread Disko Inferno 2 eyes
DSCN0688-1.jpg


Ultimate Frags 4 Color Watermelon 2+ eyes
DSCN0672-1.jpg
 
$950 shipped. Willing to sell pieces individually, buyer pays actual shipping.
 
$910 shipped anywhere in CONUS, for Fallen Sun, Disko Inferno, Banana Banshee and My Miami (Price does not include 4 Color Watermelon.)
 
wish i had the money right now i would jump on it good luck with your sale
 
The crunch is on and as much as it's killing me, I'm breaking up to the pack and won't turn down reasonable offers on individual pieces. PM is key.

(Stay single men, or you'll lose the things you truly love! :cry:)
 
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Willing to make the best deals possible on single frags. If you PM me, and I give you a price you're unhappy with, make me a counter offer and let's get these sold. Take advantage my poor fortunes!!!
 
My Miami sold.

Mods please close. New thread created to streamline remaining frags. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new