• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Inferno Anemones

Flyin High

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some that are ready to go. size is 3-4" when open and have been growing very fast for me with proper feeding and water chemistry. The color is amazing and to be honest they look exactly the same as CSB's; even have the marbling foot. Either way I'm sure you'll be happy and this is my favorite coral in my 20+ years in the hobby. $1,000 and no trades at this time. Located in Costa Mesa, CA 92627 and can text videos. If I get enough interest I might try shipping .

OP
OP
F

Flyin High

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the coral collection directly from the owner.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those are beautiful!

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can see all the color stages in the photo above. I'm no expert but I believe cc found a rather nice csb and named it. When you sell millions in coral a year and find something special you get to do that. The marbled foot is the money shot. Def looks real deal to me. No matter the name csb or inferno they are gorgeous. Free bump for cheap price.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are so far out of our budget, but if you need a kidney....:)

OP
OP
F

Flyin High

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can see all the color stages in the photo above. I'm no expert but I believe cc found a rather nice csb and named it. When you sell millions in coral a year and find something special you get to do that. The marbled foot is the money shot. Def looks real deal to me. No matter the name csb or inferno they are gorgeous. Free bump for cheap price.

Thanks for all the kind words. I honestly don’t see any difference with the colors and markings, but I wouldn’t feel right claiming it’s a CSB. Regardless the colors are amazing and everyone I’ve sold to have been extremely happy.
*3 SOLD and 3 remaining

OP
OP
F

Flyin High

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently under Kessil AP700 and feed them mysis shrimp weekly. I am planning on buying some shipping material for future sales, but as for now will be local pickup for the remaining.
4 sold/ 2 left

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 50.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back