FS: Kessil a150 sky blue - 100$

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liba60
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liba60

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Location
New England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bough this used in September 2014 here on R2R. Works perfectly, I just wanted something controllable so I bought a Nanobox mini. Comes with gooseneck. Have original packaging for the light not the gooseneck. 100$ Located in west hartford.
Thanks!
<iframe class='imgur-album' width='100%' height='550' frameborder='0' src='http://imgur.com/a/mRP89/embed'></iframe>

Think the album should work.
 
Nice Light, Great Seller
Thanks for the smooth transaction
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new