FS Kessil A150 Sky Blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Munch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Munch

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
27
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100 hours of use. Mint condition, includes OEM box.

$170 shipped.

ocean-bluee_2.jpg
 
wonder how much a brand new one with gooseneck would sell. I ended up having to scrap my frag tank idea due to school
 
I just paid 586 for a pair with gooseneck they were from LFS that they were actually using but 225 on marine depot then gooseneck 35 ish. I love the pair I just got!! I'm thinking 1 more 350 in the middle just to keep my sps happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new