• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Kessil A150W Ocean Blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hecdr34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hecdr34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
2,073
Reaction score
255
Location
Paramus NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a barely used in new condition Kessil 150. I love the light so I upgraded to the a360we for my 70 cube. No gooseneck included. It will be available on Wednesday. $150 picked up or $160 shipped to your door by Friday. PayPal to hold
9amumata.jpg
aqupevyg.jpg
ma4usy6a.jpg
pubaja3u.jpg
 
In my frag tank it did. I just placed it on my 70 for the pic

It brought out colors in my frags in just 3 days. Colors I've never seen on some frags
 
No the 150 model you can't adjust at all. This is the Ocean Blue with a 15k spectrum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new