• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS:Kessil a160we set and 24" T5

Crimson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
163
Reaction score
150
Location
South Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil Set: $400 shipped

Includes:

2x A160WE purchased new in Sept 2017
1x Controller
1 extra long 3.5mm cable (normally not included)
1x standard 3.5mm cable





AQUATIC LIFE 24" Hybrid T5's: $175 Shipped

*missing some screws, added some extra. Purchased Last month cant return because its used.



 
If you ever come to city i wanna take t5
 
Bump, I have some bulbs (used- 4 months) I can throw in- ATI Coral plus and actinics though I cant promise they will ship well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new