FS Kessil A360WE Mint condition

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcdeng
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
438
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and girls, I have a A360WE light for sale. Used literally for 28 days on my coral qt tank and took it down after I transfer the corals to the DT and broke down the qt setup.

Comes with gooseneck too. Price is $380 + shipping fees. Will only ship within US, no international please.

IMG_3569_zpsfec1570c.jpg


IMG_3570_zps62da77ce.jpg


IMG_3568_zpsfac8f638.jpg
 
bump Final price drop! 340 shipped to the lower 48 states.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new