FS: Kessil a500x

Item Price
700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cflow

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
661
Reaction score
234
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kessil a500x with WiFi dongle and a series mount. I purchased new and used for about 6 months at 50%. Have original box. $700 for the pack shipped.
 
Still available. Just to be clear the price is as follows:

Used Kessil a500x - $560 shipped

Kessil a500x with WiFi dongle and kessil A-series mount- $620 shipped.

I’m getting a lot of messages, but people seemed to be confused on the price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new