• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: LaMotte WaterLink Spin Touch FF Photometer w/ Discs

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my used, but in great condition LaMotte Spin Touch FF testing machine. Had this over a year but always stored in the rugged case. Unit has only run 150 tests (see pic below). Unit is in working order and verified with included calibration disc (see photo below). Amazing machine that tests a TON of parameters in just MINUTES! Great unit for hobbyists OR stores who want a quick way to measure their customers water. This unit is pretty much the same thing as the API Aquaspin but doesn't have API's custom software but tests all the same parameters.

Price: $825 SHIPPED (lower 48)

Includes:
- photometer
- 2 syringes
- meter check disk
- 2 disk covers
- sample bottle
- USB cable with AC adapter
- instructions
- rugged carrying case
- testing mat
- 41 unused freshwater testing discs (FF104)
- 17 unused saltwater testing discs (FF203)

From the manufacturer:
The Spin Touch FF system offers a fast, simple method for aquaculture water testing with no vials to fill, no prep time, and no guessing! The photometer uses sealed, pre-measured reagent disks containing the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests. Disks for fresh and salt water testing are available (each sold separately). Simply fill a reagent disk with less than 3 mL of water, insert the disk in the photometer, tap “Start Test” on the touchscreen, and get results in just 2 minutes. The Spin Touch FF stores the last 250 test results with date, time, and location. Data can be downloaded via USB to your PC. In addition, this Bluetooth®-enabled device can also connect to WaterLink Solutions, a cloud-based software which allows you to view real-time water quality test results of each pond or tank. The 6-wavelength photometer features auto-blanking, a meter calibration check system, internal rechargeable batteries, and a water-resistant housing.

Saltwater Testing Specs:
1629903653080.png

Freshwater Testing Specs:
1629903476168.png

Pictures of unit:
MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (2).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (3).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (4).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (5).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (6).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (7).jpg
IMG-4959.jpg

1629903417979.png

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back