• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Large sps colonies [local only]

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2,397
Reaction score
1,449
Location
Michigan (SE)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking to sell the following locally-

TSA Carolina Reaper 10-12" wide, table, $350 [red circle in photo]
TSA Twisted Sister 6" wide, $100 [purple circle]
Slimer 15" tall, $75 [bottom, middle-left in first photo, adjacent to red circle]
PC Rainbow 6" wide, $100 [yellow circle]
TSA Optimus Prime 5" wide, $150 [green circle]

All are attached to rock work and need to be removed, will do so upon payment. Please allow time to heal.

These are for sale locally only - if you're dead set on wanting one, and willing to assume all risk (non-refund/replacement from death), shipping, fee's, happy to do so.

1777559559379.png

1777559961803.png

1777559975630.png



DM me with any questions - removing to make room for new stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new