• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Lemondrop Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamezanity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jamezanity

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
670
Reaction score
92
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I got split from CC Lemondrop.
Size: 2"x2" fully open
Price: $550+shipping.
 
I text him and when I asked question about the purple/blue foot and the orange tentacles he stopped replying.
 
I'm always nervous when a seller suggests taking the conversation offline. I'm not an expert by any means and rely on fellow hobbyists' vigilance and shepherd. Unless the seller has a stellar reputation, I will always choose safety in numbers.
 
Last edited:
I text him and when I asked question about the purple/blue foot and the orange tentacles he stopped replying.
Hmm I never pay attention to purple/blue foot,but I personally stop by cc to pick one up
Here're the actual pic of lemon drop according to the owner
Bottom of supernova

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Beerman said:
I text him and when I asked question about the purple/blue foot and the orange tentacles he stopped replying.

Sounds like another yellow phase sunburst.
 
umm... i texted him and he sent me two pics of the nem... looked like a good ol lemon drop to me..
the shipping was high to houston - otherwise i would have bought it.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new