• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Lush Green Chaeto - Loaded with Pods

Adrian Grden

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased some chaeto last week it came in great and was loaded with pods. Chaeto was nice color and healthy! Great seller.

intricate_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered some cheato and at no fault to Mike it got delayed by USPS. When it arrived it didn’t look great. Mike was awesome and got another one out to me right away. Arrived today nice and healthy, couldn’t be happier. Thanks Again!!!

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered some cheato and at no fault to Mike it got delayed by USPS. When it arrived it didn’t look great. Mike was awesome and got another one out to me right away. Arrived today nice and healthy, couldn’t be happier. Thanks Again!!!

Thanks Vapor!!!

Sorry you had to wait but glad it got there this time!!!

asw338

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available? I need 6 quarts. If not please put me on your list for next available. Thanks.

iReefer12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks so much for the amazing chaeto!

I was so worried, I thought for sure it would be a bag of ice and at the very least look rough due to the -10F night last night, but to my surprise the chaeto looked in great shape, super green and lush.

Buy with confidence! Very pleased!

Angryminer_07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller! Initial shipment as super delayed by severe weather up north and took > 1 week to arrive. He quickly sent a replacement without any questions asked. Second shipment was also a bit delayed but all was well the second time. Healthy, happy chaeto without any dead pieces or critters! Hopefully I wont need any more but if I do, I'll be buying again from @BfishLpond78 !

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super fast shipping
Amazing communication
Extremely generous with the portion or lush green macro algae

This is a not a golf ball size of macro that may or may not disappear in your sump, generous portion to ensure the macro takes hold in your tank and flourishes.

Will be repeat customer if and when the time comes.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back