• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Mame Skimmer III MINI

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jeffmr4

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
197
Reaction score
73
Location
U.S.
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great skimmer for smaller tanks. I bought this without knowing I needed the larger one (The MINI is 8" while the regular is 12"). It is new in the box and straight from Japan. For those intimidated by the instructions being in Japanese, the pictures work well and the apps Google Lens or Google Translate will show you the instructions in English should you need them. I'm asking approximately what I paid for it minus shipping. $100. I have not been able to find this one in the U.S. Thanks for looking!

Jeff

PXL_20250818_181835506.jpg s-l960.jpeg s-l961.jpeg s-l1600.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new