FS Mated pair of Gold Striped Maroon Clownfish

Southpaw

Southpaw
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a mated pair of GSM clownfish. I need to sell them to someone that can get them our of my tank without having to tear it down :sad: I hate to get rid of them but I cant deal with them pushing all the sand up on the front of the tank making a mess .. I have a 140 gal and its the only tank I have so I cant move them ..The female is probably 4 inches maybe more , she is big and the male of course is smaller. I would like to sell for $100.00 for the pair or maybe trade for coral ( No
untitled shoot-4794.jpg
untitled shoot-4843.jpg
untitled shoot-4855.jpg
untitled shoot-4855-2.jpg
untitled shoot-4857.jpg
frags) or equipment. I took some pics today ..They keep the sand stirred up so it is hard to get a good clear shot. Text 931 675-4074 Kim

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice fish. But that's the exact reason I got rid of mine. That plus she drew blood a few times when I got close to the nem.

GLWS

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking fish... I had a pair in my 75. while she was a bit unruly towards my hand, I never had any blood drawn or any other issues for that matter..

OP
OP
S

Southpaw

Southpaw
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The female is the same way , she dont like my hand in the tank at all and stirs the sand up alot. Would be great for somebody that has more experience with them.

PoorManReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Only way to catch these fish without tearing down the tank is to wait untill midnight for these clowns to sleep, then net them inconjuction using a flash light. GOOD luck catching them in day Light!

scuba2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gsm

would love to have them, my house got hit by lightening -long story short, all my fish were electrocuted including my gsm pair that just started spawning

I am selling a mated pair of GSM clownfish. I need to sell them to someone that can get them our of my tank without having to tear it down :sad: I hate to get rid of them but I cant deal with them pushing all the sand up on the front of the tank making a mess .. I have a 140 gal and its the only tank I have so I cant move them ..The female is probably 4 inches maybe more , she is big and the male of course is smaller. I would like to sell for $100.00 for the pair or maybe trade for coral ( No untitled shoot-4794.jpg untitled shoot-4843.jpg untitled shoot-4855.jpg untitled shoot-4855-2.jpg untitled shoot-4857.jpg frags) or equipment. I took some pics today ..They keep the sand stirred up so it is hard to get a good clear shot. Text 931 675-4074 Kim

scuba2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a large fish trap tilted up, dont feed the fish all day, put their favorite food inside and voila. works every time
If you catch them I will buy them
If you think your gsm's make a mess you should never buy a jawfish! I didn't start my tank with a bare bottom so the rocks werent on the bottom, and that little stinker caused rock slides, coral slides and a mess
yes my last pair drew blood on occasion, but they are beautiful
let me know please

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 145 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back