• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Maxpect Gyre XF230 PAIR

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maxpect Gyre XF 230 pair with controller.

One pump used for ~18 months. Controller used for ~12 months. Second gyre was only used for two weeks.

Includes all the original spare bearings, paddles, cages, 2 end caps (in case you want to run just one paddle instead of both), and never-been-used cage covers.

$295 $275 shipped. ***SOLD***

[Ignore the 'Buy Now for $310 button up top. Price has been dropped to $275 shipped but I don't see a way to edit the price button above up above. Just shoot me a PM if interested.]

xf230-1.jpg

xf230-2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
malacoda

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Final price drop before I post these on Facebook or the Bay: $275 for the complete set.

I'll be frank, I loved my single gyre when I was able to run it in my 24g (No room without blasting coral now.). The flow customization is unbeatable IMHO.

And I would run the pair in my new 65g in a heartbeat if I was able to mount them vertically behind my rock work as I originally planned. But, since I ended up going with a shallower, custom 18" tall tank with a 4" sand bed, it just isn't possible for me to keep them hidden behind my rock work the way I had hoped.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back