• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Montipora

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

SeeFu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
979
Reaction score
246
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bunch of montipora large frags/colonies for sale. $150 for the smaller ones, $250 for the JF Halo. All of these are mounted on 3" tiles. the JF Halo is 6" across. Local pickup in Yorba Linda, CA . I will be taking a small slice off of each frag to regrow for myself.

Berry Berry Blueberry Monti.JPG JF Halo Monti.JPG JF Sunset Monti.JPG Kung Pao Monti.JPG RR Crazy T Monti.JPG
 
bump
 
RR Crazy T Sold
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new