• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: MP10wQD

tqpolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just upgraded to a larger pump. Works great. $170 shipped

IMG_0185.jpg

khiyasu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Mp10s usually come with a spacer but it’s for really thin glass and typically ends up unused

khiyasu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what the problem is but I asked for photos of the shaft to make sure they aren’t broken or rusty but you shrugged me off asking to buy new because you didn’t want to take photos?

Not sure why you wouldn’t show photos of it as wetside shafts are prone to rusting/breaking so I think disclosure there is fine. Also, not sure you wouldn’t sell it when I said I’d take it. Anyway, I’d just caution any potential buyer to make sure you get clarity on what you’re getting

OP
OP
tqpolo

tqpolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what the problem is but I asked for photos of the shaft to make sure they aren’t broken or rusty but you shrugged me off asking to buy new because you didn’t want to take photos?

Not sure why you wouldn’t show photos of it as wetside shafts are prone to rusting/breaking so I think disclosure there is fine. Also, not sure you wouldn’t sell it when I said I’d take it. Anyway, I’d just caution any potential buyer to make sure you get clarity on what you’re getting

Sorry man I already sent you 2 additional photos. Now you’re asking for more pics and asking a bunch questions on a wet side I’m throwing in for free. Not your dancing monkey, man.

khiyasu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry man I already sent you 2 additional photos. Now you’re asking for more pics and asking a bunch questions on a wet side I’m throwing in for free. Not your dancing monkey, man.

The photo you sent didn’t show the wetside shaft. I think it’s fair for the buyer to want to know what he is buying is in working order.

Bolt_Action

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree that the buyer should be able to see what them are buying before sending payment. Pictures are easy to take too.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 86 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.6%
Back