• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: MP40s , 32HDs, & h160

Item Price
100-550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kenniole

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
508
Reaction score
121
Location
ICT Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have the following for sale.. all prices include shipping

MP40 (mobius ready) x 2
$240 shipped each or $440 for both shipped

Hydra 32hd (black) x 3
$200 shipped each or $550 for all 3 shipped

Kessil H160 x 1
$90 shipped
 
Last edited:
Have the following for sale.. all prices include shipping

MP40 (mobius ready) x 2
$240 shipped each or $440 for both shipped

Hydra 32hd (black) x 3
$200 shipped each or $550 for all 3 shipped

Kessil H160 x 1
$90 shipped
I will take a mp40
 
If the both mp40s available I’ll take both
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new