• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS mp60wes or trade mp40s

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkaeus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arkaeus

Anthias Spoonerific
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Location
Lafayette LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at different options I'm almost positive I will be downgrading to a 4 foot rimless. These mp60's will sadly be way too strong. I bought both new May 22 2012. Man date on them: Feb 29 2012 and March 14 2012. I can take pictures, and videos of them running if needed, asking 550$ each. I am open to shipping.
I will be looking for two mp40's. If you would like to trade and offer some cash to make up the difference I am open to that as well.


MP60w ES @550 each or mp40w es and cash.







 
Last edited:
Apologies for any confusion. I was asking mp40s plus 250 cash each depending on condition. If you buy both I will come down to 200 each
 
Last edited:
what about 3 MP40, (2) wireless, (1) 2 gen?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new