FS: MRC Skimmer and blueline pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnov99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
187
Location
Monroe NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the MR2R as well, I have been looking for a used extension riser as they are very expensive retail. Any chance you can part out? How did the riser work out for you by the way, any noticable difference in skimming performance? Thanks- Dan
 
I have the MR2R as well, I have been looking for a used extension riser as they are very expensive retail. Any chance you can part out? How did the riser work out for you by the way, any noticable difference in skimming performance? Thanks- Dan

Hi, I have has several people that want the riser, I am trying to keep it together as i think it will be easier to sell that way. I definitely saw an improvement of the skimmer with the add-on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new