FS Neptune DOS $200 shipped

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ac4570

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2020
Messages
93
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD
Used Neptune DOS for sale.
Manufactured July-2020
$200 shipped (Lower 48 states)
Local pickup 08234

99F901B9-2099-449E-948C-8D27D029454F.jpeg F873F645-F64D-46C4-B964-423E8C41BB97.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new