• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Neptune Systems DDR

Item Price
$125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

eja99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
42
Location
94040
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m selling my Neptune Systems DDR. I added a longer connection cable for flexibility. One of the sensors works and one doesn’t. I used the Fusion interface instead of the sensor after sending the unit in to get the sensors fixed/replaced.

Pick up in the SF Bay Area and shipping available at the buyer’s expense.

CE8E14C4-6F6B-4BF6-A4B8-C1E5430D757B.jpeg 6A9ABD64-BC65-472B-9337-56596C49976C.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new