• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Newer MP40w es

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRENT_G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TRENT_G

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a barely used MP40w es for sale. MFG date is Nov 1st 2013. Set up tank in January 2014 (used about 4 months). I used this in conjunction with two MP60's so the MP40 was never ran over 50%. Asking 420.00 shipped (Paypal fees and insurance covered). Pictures coming........
 
Sorry for the late reply on the MP40 I was out of town due to the holiday. My bad I will respond to PM's NOW.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new