FS: Oceanic 75G + stand, canopy, & more

  • Thread starter Thread starter jwatkins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwatkins

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Cookeville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oceanic 75 gallon setup for sale. Can bring to the club meeting on Sunday. Call (my husband) John at 931-261-3256 for more information. Here's whats included for $400:

-75 Gallon Oceanic Aquarium
-Custom made oak stand and canopy
-Custom sump with Kent Marine float valve
-Polished aluminum reflector
-Powercompact light ballast
-Lifereef overflow
-Danner Mag 9.5 return pump
-250w WON Proheat II digital heater
-50W Ebo-Jager
-Several powerheadM
-Many additives and test kits


DSC_0152.jpg
DSC_0153.jpg
 
That's a great deal!

What are the dimensions of the sump?

I have heard that Oceanic tanks were top of the line when made. My 125 is an Oceanic and is very nice. Every display tank @ the Critter is an Oceanic.
The sump looks like a 40B. If I wasnt so broke I would buy.
 
If this is still available, I'd be interested actps304 hasn't already gotten it. Call or text 6158283661.

David
 
Sorry for taking so long to respond...I've been sick. :( This tank has been sold.
(I was selling this tank for a coworker who wanted out of the hobby.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new