Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions


Sam, first and foremost it is great to hear from you! Now that that is out of the way, everything is looking incredible, dude! Nicely done.

I'm sorry to hear about the salinity issue. That blows. I just went through the same thing, and seven months later, my system is finally stable again. Between the hyposalinity, nutrients bottoming out, dinos, and cyano it has been a battle and I lost a bunch of coral because of it. I feel your pain, but I'm glad you are righting the ship.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new