Fs pro clear red flex 400 sump

Item Price
$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

borisshnitkin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
94
Reaction score
85
Location
Little egg harbor
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a pro clear red flex 400 sump which came damage so they sent me a new one. The new one seemed to leak a little by the seems so they sent another one. Now I checked the one that was leaking again and it seems to be ok. You can double check or maybe trying putting an extra layer of acrylic cement by the seems. Asking $550 obo

45 inches long x 14.5 inches wide x 16 inches tall.

Located in 08087
No shipping

IMG_2413.jpeg IMG_2321.jpeg IMG_2324.jpeg IMG_2323.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new