FS Purple People Eaters

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
17
Location
Lockport IL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some frags of PPE with at least 4 heads. Best Offer or trade.
I Also have Purple Death.
Just PM me with offers
 

Attachments

  • frags 7-5-08 007.jpg
    frags 7-5-08 007.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 8-30-08 1 001.jpg
    8-30-08 1 001.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
I forgot to ask you if you have any photos of your creamsicles you have.

Danke!
 
where are you located? and what are you looking for on a trade for the ppe's
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new