• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Quarantined Christmas Wrasse

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

|FATHOM|

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2016
Messages
141
Reaction score
96
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Christmas Wrasse for sale. Fully quarantined from and from a tank where all the fish were quarantined.

$100.00 plus shipping from Dr Reefs.

$50.00 or trade for corals. I can add cash for some corals as well. Interested in Zoas, torches, frogspawn(green with purple tips), LPS, rock flower nems.


Looks like the first picture which is not mine. Mine in the second pic.

He is a good fish but he will pick at Mandarin Gobies since they compete for food. Gets along with everyone else including small fish. Have had for 8 months.

Pick up 90042



IMG_1629_grande.jpg

20260805_185447.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new