• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

fs: Real nice acans

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some of my prized pieces. I'm planning on getting an angel for the tank so these are going just in case I get a nipper. I'd rather them not die!

This one is my favorite and has about 8 or 9 polyps. It is orange. Asking $200
016-3.jpg


I would call this one rainbow if I've ever seen one. I believe there are 8 polyps. asking $175
019-1.jpg


Another one that I would consider ultra or rainbow. Asking $150
020-3.jpg


This one's on fire! Red with an orange/yellow middle. $60
021-1.jpg


This one came from CC. Has green centers, but you can't tell because they're so puffy!
asking $150 this was stung and one of the polyps is dead as you can see in the picture, but it is now perfectly fine minus the skeleton part showing.
022-4.jpg


Will sell them all for $500 shipped usps next day as long as it's over night to your area.
 
also...these pics were taking under evolution led units. 20k. I feel that I take a pretty good picture to true color, but will be honest saying that these look way better in person! especially under actinics!!!
 
bump. This is about 35 polyps. These have babies popping all around the sides. all except the last one has been with me for a while and all grown from single polyps!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new