• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Red hornets and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free bump for an excellent seller.
Some local club members and I ordered some zoas and they came in excellent condition and packeged extremely well.
 
This what I have left. I can break up the pack. I have 8 mandarins, 15 CARs, 10 Rastas, 4 yellow jackets, 2 blue hornets, 2 vivid rainbow, 1 drath maul, 2 captain America. $470 ship
 
Weekend sale. If this pack sells before Sunday I'll drop $20 off the pack.
 
Last edited:
Ok spliting up the pack and adding a few zoas. Here are the new ones.

Captain America mini colony 7 polyps $70.
5cd166ec.jpg


Vivid rainbow 3 polyps $50

889e5998.jpg

PPE 3 polyps $30

8e73206e.jpg
 
Yellow jackets 4 polyps $90
IMG_2946-1.jpg


Blue hornets 4 polyps $90
IMG_2943.jpg


Rasta 10 polyps $140
IMG_2942.jpg


CAR's 10 polyps $80
d55de986.jpg


Mandarin zoas 4 polyps $50
ffd29978.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new