FS Reefkeeper Elite NET

jjwukasch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
9
Location
Tacoma, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 x PC4 (12 outlets)
4 x float switches
GC1 - Elite Head Unit
SL1 module
NET module
Temp probe
pH probe
SID - System Interface Device

Make me an offer

View attachment 526557

IMG_20170524_190519.jpg
 
Id be interested in the temp and salinity probes as well as the sl1
 
Interested in 2 PC4. Please PM me..
 
I posted that before I PM'd him... I'm having the same problem...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new