• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$125-$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

seafansar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
949
Reaction score
73
Location
DeLand, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
*Updated prices & cleared sold items from thread*

Scoly and Chicago Sunburst(4-5”)up for grabs.


Scoly 3”
IMG_3409.jpg


Chicago Sunburst 4”-5” $300 Shipped
IMG_3581.png
 
Last edited:
Added Chicago pic to original post
 
Last edited:
Open to offers on remaining Acan packs!
 
Last edited:
Updated thread with powerballs. Pic added to original post *** ALL SOLD***
 
Last edited:
Updated availability/marked sold items. I have some smaller powerballs available if interested PM for pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new