FS - Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter seagull18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome skimmer. I still have the original box and Styrofoam from mine if you need to ship it.
 
Awesome skimmer. I still have the original box and Styrofoam from mine if you need to ship it.
I prefer not to ship, however if push comes to shove, I may take you up on your offer. Thank you very much.
I'm sure shipping would not be cheap and would increase the price that most would not want to pay. That is why I'm trying to stay local. It is a great skimmer. I'm downsizing so I don't need one this large.
 
Triggreef getting a skimmer???
Lol

Too many fish. I'm overloaded. I'm also spending way too much on GFO which needs to stop. I'm going with LC to rid po4 which requires a skimmer to remove the bi-product. It will be much cheaper and more effective. It all comes down to $$$ I guess. :)

And... I'm hoping to turn the FOWLR tank into NOT a FOWLR tank. In time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new