• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/SOCAL: Torch/Sunset Milli /Shroom/Hammer

Item Price
40 - 160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
547
Reaction score
378
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I need to make some room for new additions. I will be at RAP on the 13th and live in the High Desert (92345). We can work on meeting up because I know I'm far from many reefers. Let me know if you have any questions. All corals have been with me for over a year.

Indo Gold Torch $125 (I've had this torch for 4+ years)
20220810_193415.jpg


20220810_193421.jpg



Insane Sunset Milli $40 1" frag

20220807_171810.jpg

Deadpool Mushroom $45 One Shroom

20220810_193453.jpg



3 Head Gold Hammer $80

20220807_170738.jpg

Magic Carpet Mushroom $90

20220804_135848.jpg


Wolverine Favia $40

20220727_192439.jpg


JF Spicy Lemon Favia (I have multiple frags available)
20220727_191716.jpg



Rhodactis Mushroom $40
20220804_140123.jpg


20220807_172347.jpg 20220807_171129.jpg
 
Last edited:
Insane Sunset Milli $40 1" frag
 

Attachments

  • 20220809_150847.jpg
    20220809_150847.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220809_150701.jpg
    20220809_150701.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 20220809_150501.jpg
    20220809_150501.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220809_150330.jpg
    20220809_150330.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 68

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new