• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Some Zoas and Palys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tenor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tenor

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2010
Messages
788
Reaction score
19
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
Try to clear up some corals in my display tank and here you go. Local pickup is welcome at Thousand Oaks, CA 91360. Shipping is $15 for 2 days USPS priority, no DOA guaranteed due to a long shipment. USPS overnight is $40, will cover for DOA within 2 hours after package arrived, pictures to prove.
Thanks for looking

Blondy Blue eye Bit$%# 1p frag $25, 3p frag as picture below $60
blondyblue.jpg


Cherry Charm 1p frag $20
cherrycharm.jpg


Dathmaul 1p frag $20, 3p frag as picture below $50
27722853.jpg


My Clementines 5p + some baby ready to pop WYSIWYG $150
myclementines.jpg


Purple orchid 1p frag available $20
purpleorchid.jpg


Red Hornet 3p frag $50
redhornet.jpg


Sunny D 1p frag $10
sunnydc.jpg


UFO 3p frag $30 WYSIWYG
ufou.jpg


Ultra Armor of god 2p frag $10
ultraaog.jpg


Utter Chaos 1p + 1baby $50
utterchaos.jpg


Vampire PE 1p frag $30 (only 1 frag available)
vampirepeb.jpg


WWC Lazer lemon 4p frag $60. Only 1 frag available
wwclazerlemon.jpg
 
I have purchased several times from Tenor and actually and buying some of the ones pictured above. He is a stand up seller with excellent communication and quality corals. His packing is something Fedex and UPS could learn from. Each frag is individually packed in a specimen container and rubber banded to a piece of styrofoam which also snugly fits in the jar. Packing is used between the jars and the entire box is lined with styrofoam. Every frag I have purchased from him was opened within an hour of dipping and acclimating. I have never had a DOA and even had to use two day shipping because of my area. If ever I had a question he was always quick to respond and help in any way he could.
 
I have purchased several times from Tenor and actually and buying some of the ones pictured above. He is a stand up seller with excellent communication and quality corals. His packing is something Fedex and UPS could learn from. Each frag is individually packed in a specimen container and rubber banded to a piece of styrofoam which also snugly fits in the jar. Packing is used between the jars and the entire box is lined with styrofoam. Every frag I have purchased from him was opened within an hour of dipping and acclimating. I have never had a DOA and even had to use two day shipping because of my area. If ever I had a question he was always quick to respond and help in any way he could.

Thanks for the good feedback Ltlevil1. Alot of zoas pending for now. Thanks. Tenor
 
UPdate, 3p Dartmaul, 3p BBEB, 3p UFO, Purple Orchid, 1 frag Utter chaos, 4p WWC lazer lemon, 3p Red hornet, 1p Vampire sold
 
Great seller. I bought most of this, and he does a great job packing. Got it today. Waiting for one frag to open up still, but think he has done what he could. It was delayed on the shipping, and he got the refund right away. Depending on what he has coming up, I will for sure buy from him again.
 
Great seller. I bought most of this, and he does a great job packing. Got it today. Waiting for one frag to open up still, but think he has done what he could. It was delayed on the shipping, and he got the refund right away. Depending on what he has coming up, I will for sure buy from him again.

Thanks for the feedback. Hope it will open soon.
 
Whats left?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new