• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Spectrapure UPLC II

eja99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
42
Location
94040
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently took this ATO system off my reef. It is incredibly solid and has worked well for me for years. I took it down b/c I'm moving all my components to Neptune Systems equipment.

I'm asking $225 shipped. PM is the key for questions and /or picture.

Thanks,

Eric
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new