FS: sps and lps frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter jam3s
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jam3s

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
507
Reaction score
52
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello,

Need to buy some stuff for the tank so going to sell some frags. Sps frags will be 1 inch +, and lps will be by eye/polyp:

cali tort $25
reeftech starburst cap $60
vivid purple cap $20
tyree seasons greetings $25
tyree ponape birdsnest $20
blue hoeksemai $25
green ricordia $15
orange ricorida $25
nuc greens $5 (min 5)
original miami hurrican chalice $15 (min 2)
original mummy eye chalice $20 ( min 2)
mia's pot of gold favia $25 (min 2)
tyree lil princess favia $25 (min 2)
baby turquoise fungia $50
tyree pastel war and peace favia $25
tyree mystic grape favia $25
tyree sunset monti $20
Leng Sy cap $20
orange/gold mushrooms $15
bluish/green mushrooms $20

Located in Pasadena, CA. Buyer pays shipping. Can pick up/meet up if close. Thanks for looking.
 
Hey guys,

PM me which pieces you're interested in and I'll send you pics. I was a little lazy last night to post pics for so many frags. Thanks and looking fwd to your pms!
 
Forgot to add I also have tyree flower pedal monti and a rose anemone for sale!
 
Sold 1 frag each of vivid purple, flower pedal, reeftech, leng sy, and seasons greetings. i can do 1 more frag of flower pedal, reeftech, and lengy sy. Thanks Steve!
 
Thanks D! I'm going to drop price $5 each piece trying to clean up the tank. If you buy bulk I'll do a discount as well.
 
reeftech starburst sold out, and sold a frag of the nuc greens. can do another 5 polyps of the nucs. thanks.
 
still got some stuff available if anyone is interested!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new