Fs: Sps & lps

  • Thread starter Thread starter 707 Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

707 Reefer

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
2
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently received orders that I'll be getting deployed to the sandbox for 6 months. So I have to leave this beloved hobby and put it on hold. I'm forced to sell my corals. If you're interested in everything I have, make me an offer and we can work a deal out. If choosing a la carte then it would be $45 for shipping via UPS overnight. WYSIWYG, PM for faster response, thank you for all of your support for the military.

Purple Monster $50
purp.jpg


Red Planet $40
planet.png


Oregon Tort $30
oregon.jpg


Vivid Inferno $40
vividinferno-1.jpg


Hammer Coral (6-8 heads, branching) $30
IMG_0444.jpg


Dragon Soul Favia $25
IMG_0469.jpg


War Coral $20
IMG_0470.jpg


Poker Star Monti $20
pokermonti.jpg


Octo Frogspawn $10
IMG_0449.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new