FS Sumps, pumps, powerheads, controllers and more (second thread) 91007

swimmingswammi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
232
Reaction score
5
Location
Alhambra
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of extra equipment. Listed below are 1) more controllers; 2) sumps; 3) powerheads and pumps. Coming soon are skimmers; a frag tank and stand; a metal stand for 24†cube; and a nano rimless tank with accessories.

*All prices are firm. Please do not ask for discounts; it is too hard to keep track of everything.
** No dibs. I like buyers who buy a lot than those who want the $5 item. Thanks for understanding.
*** shipping is cost plu $5; priority USPS unless requested differently

Controllers and parts listed below have pictures at: Controller Photos by swimmingswammi | Photobucket

Item #: 110 Price: $80; this is going to the person who is buying the most other stuff.
Type: Controller
Brand: Digital Aquatics Model: Reef Keeper Lite
Condition: Used in Very Good Condition
Notes: includes head unit ($119); RKM-PC4 ($90); temp probe ($25); and
This also includes 2x SID v2.0 (Mini-B5-06 to telephone line cord); 1x serial port –female to telephone line cord; 3x telephone line cord to telephone line cord different sizes; and 1x USB-A to Mini-B5-06

Item #: 112 Price: $18
Type: Refractometer
Brand: National Industrial Supply
There is some rust on the metal parts, but this still does the job!
No flat head screw driver for calibrating.
Misc Photos by swimmingswammi | Photobucket

Pictures of Sumps (Below): http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/a.../012413/Sumps/

Item #: 113 Price: $80
Type: Sump Acrylic 48†long
Dimensions: 48†long x 15†wide x 18†tall
Notes: I was installing baffles when I realized that this is too large and would not fit underneath my stand. Further, while installing the baffles, I came to learn that the front and back of the tank was bowed both horizontally and vertically. So a rectangular acrylic sheet would not fit. I have an extra acrylic sheet to complete the job but that would be $20 more.

Item #: 114 Price: $40
Type: Sump Acryllic 36†long
Dimensions: 36†long x 10†wide x 16†tall
Notes: The top of this tank was ripped up so I could fit my skimmer in there. I also need to clean it up but if you take it this way, it’s yours for $25.

Item #: 203 Price: $140
Type: Skimmer
Brand: ASM Model: G2
Condition: New Pump
Notes: Pump box is open as I was trying to figure out why the prior pump failed.
ASM G2 Photos by swimmingswammi | Photobucket

Item #: 204 Price: $45
Type: Internal Pump
Brand: Cadlight? Model: PH-3000
Condition: Barely Used
Notes: This came with a Cadlight Artisan 50 I purchased. I preferred my own parts.
Cadlight Return Pump Artisan 50 Photos by swimmingswammi | Photobucket

The pictures for the items below can be found here: Pumps Med Photos by swimmingswammi | Photobucket

Item #: 404 Price: $5
Type: Pump
Brand: Marineland Model: 550
Condition: Almost new

Item #: 505 Price: $50 each
Type: Powerhead
Brand: Tunze Model: 6045
Condition: These are in very good condition
Notes: I put one back in my tank as I needed more circulation while I was doing some maintenance.

Item #: 308 Price: $10
Type: Pump
Brand: MaxiJet Model: 1200
Condition: Tested and working
About the picture(s): Notice there are a few different MJ 1200; this one has a blue label.

Item #: 403 Price: $22
Type: Powerhead
Brand: MaxiJet Model: 900 (new)
Condition: Almost new with all accessories

Item #: 302 Price: $10 for all three
Type: Powerhead
Brand: Koralia Model: 1
Condition: Tested and working
Notes: The top two work; the bottom one is free for parts

Item #: 303 A Price: $9 each
Type: Powerhead
Brand: Koralia Model: 2
Condition: Tested and working
About the picture(s): The two pumps at top are the Model 2.

Item #: 303 B Price: $14
Type: Powerhead
Brand: Koralia Model: Evo 750
Condition: Tested and working; used for mixing water
Notes: This unit new comes with a different magnet set up.
About the picture(s): I scrubbed a lot of that salt off already, the rest is near impossible to remove.

The pumps below can be found at: http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/Pumps%20Med/

Item #: 311 Price: $80
Type: Pump
Brand: Eheim Model: Compact 5000
Condition: almost new condition ($130 new)
I could always use an extra return pump so the price is high

Item #: 401 Price: $70
Type: Pump
Brand: Marineland Model: MJ 3000 ($109)
Condition: almost new condition
I could always use an extra return pump so the price is high

Item #: 409 Price: $20
Type: Pump internal
Brand: Rio Model: 1100
Condition: Tested and working

Item #: 502 Price: $30
Type: Pump
Brand: Seio Model: M820 (new $50)
Condition: Tested and working

Item #: 503 Price: $20
Type: Sensor
Brand: Eshopps ($30 new at AquaCave)
Condition: Almost new
Misc Photos by swimmingswammi | Photobucket
 
The following are sold from this list:

Item #: 303 B Price: $14
Brand: Koralia Model: Evo 750

Item #: 303 A Price: $9 each
Brand: Koralia Model: 2

Item #: 311 Price: $80
Brand: Eheim Model: Compact 5000

Item #: 112 Price: $18
Type: Refractometer
 
Also Sold:
Item #: 308 Price: $10
Brand: MaxiJet Model: 1200

Item #: 302 Price: $10 for all three
Brand: Koralia Model: 1
 
I need a pump for my 250g, dual return, what size pumps do you have still available and where are you excatly, Im in Orlando



christian
 
I am not taking any more offers for the Reef Keeper Lite: I am offering it to anyone who will either buy more of the other items (I need to move that stuff) or to someone who has been generous on the boards I surf. Good Karma should pay off right? Thanks.

The following are sold:

Item #: 308 Price: $10
Brand: MaxiJet Model: 1200

Item #: 302 Price: $10 for all three
Brand: Koralia Model: 1

Item #: 303 A Price: $9 each
Brand: Koralia Model: 2

Item #: 303 B Price: $14
Brand: Koralia Model: Evo 750

Item #: 311 Price: $80
Brand: Eheim Model: Compact 5000
 
I need a pump for my 250g, dual return, what size pumps do you have still available and where are you excatly, Im in Orlando



christian

I am in Arcadia, So Cali.

Sorry I do not have anything that size. The largest pump I have left is below:

Item #: 401 Price: $70
Type: Pump
Brand: Marineland Model: MJ 3000 ($109)
Condition: almost new condition
I could always use an extra return pump so the price is high
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new