FS: Super Reef Octopus 3000 skimmer

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

eja99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
42
Location
94040
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, I broke down my reef and am selling my Super Reef Octopus 3000 skimmer. I ran it in a heavily stocked 150 and it’s a beast. It can definitely handle a bigger system. I added the silencer to the output. It helps push water below the sump water line.

I purchased a replacement pump, the original one stopped working completely.

Pick up in the SF Bay Area. No shipping for now.

IMG_3167.jpeg IMG_3166.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new