FS: Super Sick Rainbow Acan Mini Colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
363
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my entire Rainbow Acan colony. No fancy name - just a sick colony. $600 shipped for the entire mini colony of 14 polyps. I can ship FedEx, UPS or USPS (whatever works best where you live). Live arrive within 2 hours of delivery confirmation w/ picture of white skeleton in unopened bag.

Thanks!

IMG_8160.jpg
 
I will also add this Watermelon Chalice to the deal. The pic isn't great but it's around 1x1" with several eyes.

IMG_8123.jpg
 
Price updated. $550 shipped for the colony and the chalice. $500 shipped if you don't want the chalice. Thanks!
 
Here's a zoomed out shot. I wish you could see what it looks like in person. So awesome.

IMG_8184-2.jpg
 
I'ved had them about 2 months maybe a little less. They are in my sand bed about 40" under my lighting.
 
Last bump. Will frag this week if noone wants the entire thing. Thanks!
 
Colony no longer available (made frags). Mods please close. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new