• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Sweet Deepwater Frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteezySPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
67
Location
Long Beach, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A very nice sized deepwater frag for sale. asking for 260. I will let it heal for a week before I ship via usps or fedex, your choice. It's the frag on the left side. The one on the right is 300. If you have any questions pm is key. Sorry, no trades. I can take daylight pics later only through email.
IMG_8003-1.jpg

another pic of the frag on the left side
IMG_7996.jpg
 
btw, the one on the right is the red dragon from jose casas. The left is a frag that I accidentlly broke today from my mother colony. coincidently, the frags resemble each other in their shape! lol
 
If you are interested, I also have a nicely colored purple flat branching deepwater for sale. my friend calls it a simplex but I think it may be a derawenesis. not sure. pm is key
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new