FS: tank, stand, sump

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to do something a little different but I need to get rid of this stuff first.

It's made for a 24x24" tank and the stand is 40" tall. It just needs to be fished in what ever color you like. Looking for $150. The stand has never been used and my asking price doesn't even cover the cost of materials.

Here is a marineland 45g rimless cube 24x24x18" and a diy ghost style overflow with two 1" drains. I'll have to get better pics of the tank but this is what I have for now. Looking for $250 tank and overflow have never been used.

And finally I have a custom sump to fit pefectly under the stand. It has an ato chamber, skimmer compartment, small fuge compartment, and return compartment. It also has dual 4" sock holders. This was made by a local, his name escapes me at the moment but I'll find out. Looking for $280 and again it's never been used.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gar732

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...what a package deal someone could get with this package

Sump was made by Jeff (Custom King Sumps)

That would be him, thank you sir.

Anyone that would be interested in all of it, we can definetly discuss a package deal.

OP
OP
gar732

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a few people asking about the dimensions of the sump so here you go. Dimensions for the sump are as follows. Over all the sump is 18x22x16" tall. The skimmer compartment is 9.25x12" but the filter socks are in the same compartment so you have some more room under that if need be. Fuge is 8.5x8" really only good for a ball of chaeto but that's all I wanted. From there is a set of baffles with a corse foam block and the return compartment is 5.5x8", and finally the ato compartment is 4x18x16" thanks

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I bet it you put everything together rough, tank on stand and sump underneath...people can get a real good idea how awesome this setup would look in their house.

:)

OP
OP
gar732

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have to get a few better pics of it, most of the inquiries I've received are for the tank and no stand. It's a shame since I really like this stand. I think it's my favorite that I've made so far. With the layout of my living room there really isn't many places for the tank. I really want to do a large basement sump so it really narrows it down to one spot and the stand really won't work there.

OP
OP
gar732

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, it looks like everything is sold or pending. Thanks guys.

OP
OP
gar732

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I got rid of that before the move. Wish I could have set that one up. Maybe when I fish the basement I'll set up a larger tank, for now I'm stuck with a 2x2 footprint. It should look nice when I'm finished though.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back