• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Tunze 6025 - $50 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter hollback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hollback

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
814
Reaction score
472
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This pump is basically brand new. I think I had it on in my frag tank for less than two weeks. It was just too much flow for what I needed. I forgot about it and it has been sitting in the box for months.

$50 shipped USPS Priority
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new