• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea 500 Reefmat

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

lReef lKeeper

I'm an SPS-aholic
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
74
Location
Louisville, Kentucky 40214
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD !!

Selling my RS roller 500.
Its been sitting, collecting dust for months and i dont see a new tank in my immediate future. Seem to have misplaced the legs (less than $20 online) and it will need new fleece mat. Worked perfect when removed. Looking for $250 shipped
20260522_104543.jpg


20260522_104517.jpg


20260522_104502.jpg


20260522_104440.jpg


20260522_104407.jpg


20260522_104420.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new